Drawing upon more than 50 years of culinary experience, we’ve designed and developed an exclusive line of nonstick kitchen tools – perfect for use with nonstick cookware. Great for flipping, turning and transferring foods, our professional-quality spatula has a precisely tapered nylon blade that easily slips under foods of all textures, from the heartiest to the most delicate. The ergonomically engineered brushed-stainless-steel handle ensures excellent balance and control and makes the spatula exceptionally comfortable to use.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- We created this classic nonstick spatula with a slim beveled edge that slips smoothly beneath everything from seared meats and chicken breasts to fried eggs, homemade pancakes and fresh-baked cookies.
- The spatula’s head is made of durable nylon that’s heat-resistant to 500°F (260°C).
- The handle is made of heavy-gauge, nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a brushed finish.
- Weighted, ergonomic handle offers optimal balance, comfort and feel.
- BPA-free and safe for use with nonstick cookware, bakeware and electrics.