Williams Sonoma Nonstick Classic Spatula
- Free Fast Shipping
Drawing upon more than 50 years of culinary experience, we’ve designed and developed an exclusive line of nonstick kitchen tools – perfect for use with nonstick cookware. Great for flipping, turning and transferring foods, our professional-quality spatula has a precisely tapered nylon blade that easily slips under foods of all textures, from the heartiest to the most delicate. The ergonomically engineered brushed-stainless-steel handle ensures excellent balance and control and makes the spatula exceptionally comfortable to use.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- We created this classic nonstick spatula with a slim beveled edge that slips smoothly beneath everything from seared meats and chicken breasts to fried eggs, homemade pancakes and fresh-baked cookies.
- The spatula’s head is made of durable nylon that’s heat-resistant to 500°F (260°C).
- The handle is made of heavy-gauge, nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a brushed finish.
- Weighted, ergonomic handle offers optimal balance, comfort and feel.
- BPA-free and safe for use with nonstick cookware, bakeware and electrics.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 1/4" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 4 out of 5 by LanceInAZ from Nice flat spatula Have used several times in past month. Feels good and cleans easily.Date published: 2017-01-05Rated 1 out of 5 by DeeLa from It Broke! Very Expensive! This beautiful looking, expensive spatula broke within a couple months. The handle separated from the spatula.Date published: 2016-10-29Rated 5 out of 5 by vbnet from can't live without it Love the straight surface of this spatula. I've had it for 1 year and it is used at least 3x a week. It is sooo expensive though. I would like to replace all my tools with this style but it would be quite the splurge.Date published: 2015-05-10Rated 3 out of 5 by Mmphoneman from It's a spatula ergonomically, I think it needs more of an angle. Have used this for about 4 months and then it broke today. I hope they have a generous return policy. It wasn't cheap. Overall though I really like WS products.Date published: 2015-04-26