Williams-Sonoma Nonstick Classic Slotted Spatula
Drawing upon more than 50 years of culinary experience, we’ve designed and developed an exclusive line of nonstick kitchen tools—perfect for use with nonstick cookware. Great for flipping, turning and transferring foods, our professional-quality spatula has a slotted nylon head that allows liquids to quickly drain through. The ergonomically engineered brushed-stainless-steel handle ensures excellent balance and control—and makes the spatula exceptionally comfortable to use.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- We created this spatula with lots of holes for superior draining, and beveled edges that easily slip under the most delicate foods.
- The spatula’s head is made of durable nylon that’s heat-resistant to 500°F (260°C).
- The handle is made of heavy-gauge, nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a brushed finish.
- Weighted, ergonomic handle offers optimal balance, comfort and feel.
- BPA-free and safe for use with nonstick cookware, bakeware and electrics.
- Use & Care
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.