Williams-Sonoma Nonstick Classic Slotted Spatula
Drawing upon more than 50 years of culinary experience, we’ve designed and developed an exclusive line of nonstick kitchen tools—perfect for use with nonstick cookware. Great for flipping, turning and transferring foods, our professional-quality spatula has a slotted nylon head that allows liquids to quickly drain through. The ergonomically engineered brushed-stainless-steel handle ensures excellent balance and control—and makes the spatula exceptionally comfortable to use.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- We created this spatula with lots of holes for superior draining, and beveled edges that easily slip under the most delicate foods.
- The spatula’s head is made of durable nylon that’s heat-resistant to 500°F (260°C).
- The handle is made of heavy-gauge, nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a brushed finish.
- Weighted, ergonomic handle offers optimal balance, comfort and feel.
- BPA-free and safe for use with nonstick cookware, bakeware and electrics.
- Use & Care
Next Day Delivery