Williams Sonoma Nonstick Classic Ladle
Drawing upon more than 50 years of culinary experience, we’ve designed and developed an exclusive line of nonstick kitchen tools—perfect for use with nonstick cookware. Equally useful for prep and serving, our professional-quality ladle has a heat-resistant nylon bowl. The ergonomically engineered brushed-stainless-steel handle ensures excellent balance and control—and makes the ladle exceptionally comfortable to use.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Ladle bowl is made of durable nylon that’s heat-resistant to 500°F (260°C).
- The handle is made of heavy-gauge, nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a brushed finish.
- Weighted, ergonomic handle offers optimal balance, comfort and feel.
- BPA-free and safe for use with nonstick cookware, bakeware and electrics.
- Use & Care
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by KayLeo from Good size. It has a nice bowl size so you can scoop up generous servings of whatever deliciousness you're cooking! It is also quite long so it can be used in a big dutch oven or stock pot.Date published: 2014-06-04Rated 5 out of 5 by SuSu from Perfect nonstick ladle Most of my kitchen tools are All-Clad stainless; however, I have purchased the Breville slow cooker and my cast iron Staub cocottes. Therefore, I need my ladle to be nonstick so it will not harm the finish on my cookware. I love this ladle. It's partially stainless and makes the nonstick kitchen tool look much more attractive. Plus, I know that since it's a Williams- Sonoma kitchen tool...quality and durability are paramount. I have only had it several weeks and I have used it frequently. It has already paid for itself!Date published: 2013-11-26