Grand Cuisine Collection Mugs, Set of 4
Apilco white porcelain has been part of the Williams-Sonoma heritage ever since Chuck Williams traveled to France in 1962 and brought the dinnerware back to his San Francisco store. As a tribute to that history, we are proud to present a special collection of Apilco porcelain dinnerware featuring the Williams-Sonoma Grand Cuisine logo. These durable, restaurant-quality pieces are versatile for entertaining as well as everyday meals.
- High-fired white porcelain made by Apilco of France.
- Detailed with a classic green border.
- Embellished with the Williams-Sonoma Grand Cuisine logo; choose gold or silver.
- Refined yet durable mugs are microwavable and dishwasher safe.
- Sets of four.
- Crafted at the Apilco family factory in France, where ceramic artisans have been producing fine porcelain for culinary professionals since 1906.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10.5-oz. cap., 3 1/2" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Microwavable and oven and freezer safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.