Grand Cuisine Collection Bread Plates, Set of 4
Apilco white porcelain has been part of the Williams-Sonoma heritage ever since Chuck Williams traveled to France in 1962 and brought the dinnerware back to his San Francisco store. As a tribute to that history, we are proud to present a special collection of Apilco porcelain dinnerware featuring the Williams-Sonoma Grand Cuisine logo. These durable, restaurant-quality bread plates are versatile for entertaining as well as everyday meals.
- High-fired white porcelain made by Apilco of France.
- Detailed with a classic green border.
- Embellished with the Williams-Sonoma Grand Cuisine logo; choose gold or silver.
- Refined yet durable bread plates are microwavable as well as oven and dishwasher safe.
- Crafted at the Apilco family factory in France, where ceramic artisans have been producing fine porcelain for culinary professionals since 1906.
- Sets of four.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6 1/4" diam.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Microwavable and oven and freezer safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.