Williams-Sonoma Monogram Collection Bread Plates, Set of 4
Apilco white porcelain has been part of the Williams-Sonoma heritage ever since Chuck Williams traveled to France in 1962 and brought the dinnerware back to his San Francisco store. As a tribute to that history, we are proud to present a special collection of Apilco porcelain dinnerware featuring the Williams-Sonoma Grand Cuisine logo. These durable, restaurant-quality bread plates are versatile for entertaining as well as everyday meals.
- High-fired white porcelain made by Apilco of France.
- Detailed with a classic green border.
- Embellished with the Williams-Sonoma Grand Cuisine logo; choose gold or silver.
- Refined yet durable bread plates are microwavable as well as oven and dishwasher safe.
- Crafted at the Apilco family factory in France, where ceramic artisans have been producing fine porcelain for culinary professionals since 1906.
- Sets of four.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6 1/4" diam.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Microwavable and oven and freezer safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.