Williams-Sonoma Meat Thermometer
Scientifically calibrated for accuracy, this commercial-quality thermometer features dual pointers that indicate both the numeric temperature and the degree of doneness for different types of meat.
- Measures temperatures from 125 °F to 195 °F (52 °C to 90 °C)
- Large numerals facilitate quick temperature reading.
- Dual pointers indicate both temperature & degree of doneness.
- Crafted of easy-to-clean brushed stainless steel.
- Keep thermometer in food while cooking in oven.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3" x 2 1/2 x 5" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.