Williams-Sonoma Meat Thermometer
Scientifically calibrated for accuracy, this commercial-quality thermometer features dual pointers that indicate both the numeric temperature and the degree of doneness for different types of meat.
- Measures temperatures from 125 °F to 195 °F (52 °C to 90 °C)
- Large numerals facilitate quick temperature reading.
- Dual pointers indicate both temperature & degree of doneness.
- Crafted of easy-to-clean brushed stainless steel.
- Keep thermometer in food while cooking in oven.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3" x 2 1/2 x 5" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with damp cloth.