Williams Sonoma Rectangular Cutting Board with Feet, Maple
We developed our signature line of wooden cutting boards to be both beautiful and functional. Designed to protect the sharpest blades, our edge-grain boards reveal the wood's natural markings and look handsome enough to keep out on the counter. This maple board has feet to elevate it slightly off the counter surface.
- Made of North American hard rock maple, sourced locally in the United States.
- Edge-grain board is crafted with the wood oriented horizontally along the grain for maximum resistance to stains, water and warping.
- Feet elevate board off counter to protect bottom side from water and food juices.
- Hand grips are carved into sides for easy lifting.
- Designed and made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 20" x 15" x 1 3/4" high overall.
- 12 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, apply the oil in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.