Williams Sonoma Paring & Utility Knife Magnetic Blade Guard
Keep knife edges protected – and hands safe – whether you’re storing your cutlery in a kitchen drawer or transporting it to another location. Our blade guards have a powerful magnetic interior that holds the knife securely in place for storage or transport.
- Made of durable, high-quality PVC plastic that won't dull knife edges.
- Soft, rubberized interior is magnetized to hold knife securely in place.
- Can be trimmed with scissors to fit blade length.
- Fits paring and utility knives.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6 1/2" Paring Knife Guard: 6 3/4" long, 2" wide; fits paring, garnishing or utility knives with blades up to 6 1/2 " long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 1 out of 5 by TwoCan from Good idea, terrible execution This product is a heavy duty vinyl cover that enwraps your knife in a nice protective cover. It remains closed by having each side of the cover lined with a flat magnetic sleeve. The trouble is that the magnets are far stronger than the glue holding them to the cover. I returned the first one when the front cover separated from the magnet when I opened it up. I had to peel the magnets off of the knife everything I wanted to use it. I returned the first one and naively thought a second one would be better. That one failed after only one use. They should just go ahead and take this out of the inventory.Date published: 2014-11-06