Williams-Sonoma Large Silicone Spatula with Classic Wood Handle
When we set out to design our own line of silicone tools, we stayed true to the "function first" philosophy of our founder, Chuck Williams. Chuck believes that, as the workhorse of the kitchen, the spatula's two most important qualities are durability and performance. Our signature large spatula has a paintbrush-inspired handle designed to encourage the ideal angle and grip depending on the task at hand. The head is made of hygienic, heatproof silicone in your choice of fresh colors.
- Oversized head excels at scooping and scraping large quantities of batter, icing, mashed potatoes and other foods as well as mixing, blending and folding.
- Silicone head won't chip or crack and is heat resistant up to 600°F.
- Close-grained beechwood handle is extra-strong.
- Paintbrush-style handle shape offers comfort and control for multiple tasks.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 1/2" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Safe for use with nonstick cookware.
- Do not use above 600°F.
- Silicone head is removable and dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash beechwood handle.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.