Williams-Sonoma Instant-Read Digital Thermometer
A multitasking cook often has time for only a quick glance at a dish. This precision thermometer's large numerals afford an accurate reading instantly, ensuring that your meats and poultry are cooked to a safe internal temperature and the desired doneness.
- Instantly measures temperatures from -58°F to 450°F.
- Large numerals facilitate quick temperature readings.
- Protective pocket sleeve for safe storage.
- Crafted of easy-clean brushed stainless steel.
- For instant temperature readings only, not for in-oven use.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2" x 1 3/4" x 5" long.
- Uses on LR44 battery (included).
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not leave thermometer in oven while cooking.
- Store in included plastic protective sleeve.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Grease and other hard-to-remove soil can be removed with a scouring pad.
Next Day Delivery