Is the griddle hot enough for pancakes? Is it time to put steaks on the grill? Designed to eliminate guesswork, this high-tech thermometer uses infrared technology to precisely gauge the temperature of your cooking surface. Simply point the thermometer at your target and press the trigger—a laser pinpoints the surface temperature, which is indicated on an easy-to-read backlit digital display.
- Instantly measures the surface temperature of your cookware or grill grates.
- Also ideal for measuring cooking oil temperatures when shallow frying and sautéing—or use this handy thermometer to get a quick read on the temperature of simmering milk, soups or sauces.
- Gauges temperatures from -49°F to 752°F (-45°C to 400°C).
- Easy-to-read LCD display with blue backlight.
- Non-contact thermometer eliminates cross-contamination.
- Convenient scan-and-hold feature stores your data.
- Includes a sturdy nylon carrying case.
- Runs on 2 AAA batteries (included).