Williams-Sonoma Infrared Thermometer
Is the griddle hot enough for pancakes? Is it time to put steaks on the grill? Designed to eliminate guesswork, this high-tech thermometer uses infrared technology to precisely gauge the temperature of your cooking surface. Simply point the thermometer at your target and press the trigger—a laser pinpoints the surface temperature, which is indicated on an easy-to-read backlit digital display.
- Instantly measures the surface temperature of your cookware or grill grates.
- Also ideal for measuring cooking oil temperatures when shallow frying and sautéing—or use this handy thermometer to get a quick read on the temperature of simmering milk, soups or sauces.
- Gauges temperatures from -49°F to 752°F (-45°C to 400°C).
- Easy-to-read LCD display with blue backlight.
- Non-contact thermometer eliminates cross-contamination.
- Convenient scan-and-hold feature stores your data.
- Includes a sturdy nylon carrying case.
- Runs on 2 AAA batteries (included).
- Use & Care
- When the device is in use, do not look directly into the laser beam or point the laser toward anyone else’s eyes, as permanent eye damage may result.
- Use extreme caution when operating the laser.
- Keep out of reach of all children.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.