Williams Sonoma Infrared Thermometer
Is the griddle hot enough for pancakes? Is it time to put steaks on the grill? Designed to eliminate guesswork, this high-tech thermometer uses infrared technology to precisely gauge the temperature of your cooking surface. Simply point the thermometer at your target and press the trigger—a laser pinpoints the surface temperature, which is indicated on an easy-to-read backlit digital display.
- Instantly measures the surface temperature of your cookware or grill grates.
- Also ideal for measuring cooking oil temperatures when shallow frying and sautéing—or use this handy thermometer to get a quick read on the temperature of simmering milk, soups or sauces.
- Gauges temperatures from -49°F to 752°F (-45°C to 400°C).
- Easy-to-read LCD display with blue backlight.
- Non-contact thermometer eliminates cross-contamination.
- Convenient scan-and-hold feature stores your data.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" long x 2" wide x 7 1/2" high overall.
- Includes a sturdy nylon carrying case.
- Runs on 2 AAA batteries (included).
- Use & Care
- When the device is in use, do not look directly into the laser beam or point the laser toward anyone else’s eyes, as permanent eye damage may result.
- Use extreme caution when operating the laser.
- Keep out of reach of all children.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by 55NormaJean from No More Guessing the Surface Temperature This device is perfect for stove top cooking. When a recipe calls for heating the pan or griddle to 350 degrees, I am finally able to actually tell when they are the correct temperature. No more guessing that it's hot enough, to find out after adding the food, that it's either too hot or too cold, which ruins the dish. This will not replace your thermometer that reads inside temperatures of liquids, meats, etc. This product is a must to have on hand to read the surface temperature of your griddle or skillet.Date published: 2016-12-08Rated 4 out of 5 by GrumpyOldMan from Keep It Hot Perfect tool for insuring that the oven is at the temperature you desire.Date published: 2015-08-08Rated 5 out of 5 by GeorgeP from Non-contact thermometer Good device. Very handy for measuring temperature of pan cake griddle and saute pans. I don't over cook anything anymore as I can set the temperature correctly now on my gas range. I would recommend this to anyone who needs to know the temperature of their griddles and pans. It isn't suitable for measurung teh inside temperature of meats only the surface temperature.Date published: 2015-03-28