Williams-Sonoma House Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar
Versatile, flavorful and essential in every kitchen, our House Olive Oil and Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar are the perfect gift. Crafted with care by expert purveyors, they’re exceptional for salad dressings, marinades or a dip for crusty bread. We chose our house oil for its extraordinary quality and taste – smooth and buttery, with a light peppery finish. Crafted in accordance with strict Modenese standards, our balsamic vinegar is made for us by third-generation family producers in Italy.
Williams-Sonoma House Olive Oil: An excellent unfiltered extra-virgin olive oil made from 100% California-grown late-harvest arbequina olives, which produces an oil with a warm green color and smooth, subtle taste. Certified by the California Olive Oil Council, it has earned the highest honors nationwide.
Williams-Sonoma Balsamic Vinegar of Modena: A blend from the must of Trebbiano and Lambrusco grapes, combined with wine vinegar, then aged in oak casks. The impressive result is a rich, aromatic vinegar with complex flavor, aroma and color and perfect sweetness.
- Williams-Sonoma House Olive Oil: 25.4 oz.; made in USA .
- Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar: 15.5 oz.; made in Italy.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Williams-Sonoma Balsamic Vinegar of Modena: barrel-aged balsamic vinegar; contains sulphites.
- Williams-Sonoma House Olive Oil: Extra-virgin olive oil.