Williams Sonoma Hard-Anodized Copper Core Sauté Pan
Special Offer: Receive a free Williams-Sonoma Stainless-Steel Sauteuse 3-qt with glass lid (a $160 value) via mail-in coupon when you purchase $200 or more in Williams-Sonoma Thermo-Clad or Hard Anodized Copper Core cookware. Print Coupon
We developed our Hard-Anodized Copper Core nonstick cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results in your kitchen. The professional-quality pieces combine the impeccable heat conduction of copper with the durability and easy care of hard-anodized aluminum nonstick. Designed to heat up and cool down rapidly, this sauté pan features a thick copper core for unrivaled temperature control, so foods cook faster with no hot spots, and you can cook more efficiently using lower heat. The pan excels at sautéing, browning and searing; with the lid, it's perfect for braising.
- Sauté pan combines interior and exterior layers of rugged hard-anodized aluminum, which conducts and maintains heat exceptionally evenly, surrounding a thick core of copper, the most heat-responsive metal on the market.
- Provides up to 40% better thermal conductivity than other hard-anodized cookware, with rapid response to changes in cooking temperatures.
- Nonstick surface is durable enough to withstand metal whisks, spoons and spatulas.
- Ultradurable nonstick cooking surface is PFOA-free.
- Double-wall insulated 18/10 stainless-steel lid keeps food warm.
- Cast stainless-steel handle is ergonomically designed for comfort and control.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2 qt.: 10" diam., 2 3/4" high; 5 lb.
- 4 1/2 qt.: 11" diam., 3" high; 5 lb. 15 oz.
- 6 1/2 qt.: 13 1/2" diam., 3" high; 7 lb.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on the exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
- Lifetime warranty.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
Receive a free Williams-Sonoma Stainless-Steel Sauteuse 3-qt with glass lid (a $160 value) via mail-in coupon when you purchase $500 or more in Williams-Sonoma Thermo-Clad or Hard Anodized Copper Core cookware. Print Coupon
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at email@example.com for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.