Williams-Sonoma Hard-Anodized Copper Core Saucepan
We developed our new Hard-Anodized Copper Core nonstick cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results in your kitchen. The professional-quality pieces combine the impeccable heat conduction of copper with the durability and easy care of hard-anodized aluminum. Designed to heat up and cool down rapidly, each piece features a thick copper core for unrivaled temperature control, so foods cook faster with no hot spots, and you can cook more efficiently using lower heat. These saucepans excel for simmering soups, stews and chili or for making risotto.
- Saucepan combines interior and exterior layers of rugged hard-anodized aluminum, which conducts and maintains heat exceptionally evenly, with a thick core of copper, the most heat-responsive metal available for cookware.
- Provides up to 40% better thermal conductivity than other hard-anodized cookware, with rapid response to changes in cooking temperatures.
- Ultradurable nonstick cooking surface is PFOA-free.
- Double-wall insulated 18/10 stainless-steel lid keeps food warm.
- Cast stainless-steel handle is ergonomically designed for comfort and control.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1 1/2-qt.: 6" diam.; 3 1/2" high; 2lb. 10oz.
- 2-qt.: 6" diam.; 4" high; 3lb. 12oz.
- 3-qt.: 7" diam.; 4 1/2" high; 4lb. 3oz.
- 4-qt.: 8" diam.; 5" high; 4lb. 13oz.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on the exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
- Lifetime warranty.