We developed our Hard-Anodized Copper Core nonstick cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results in your kitchen. The professional-quality pieces combine the impeccable heat conduction of copper with the durability and easy care of hard-anodized aluminum nonstick. With its curved bottom and high sides, this pan excels for stirring risotto or polenta to perfection and makes a versatile piece for preparing all kinds of side dishes.
- Pan sandwiches interior and exterior layers of rugged hard-anodized aluminum, which conducts and maintains heat exceptionally evenly, around a thick core of copper, the most heat-responsive metal on the market.
- Provides up to 40% better thermal conductivity than other hard-anodized cookware, with rapid response to changes in cooking temperatures.
- Nonstick surface is durable enough to withstand metal whisks, spoons and spatulas.
- Ultra-durable nonstick cooking surface is PFOA-free.
- Cast stainless-steel handle is ergonomically designed for comfort and control.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.