We developed our new Hard-Anodized Copper Core nonstick cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results in your kitchen. The professional-quality pieces combine the impeccable heat conduction of copper with the durability and easy care of hard-anodized aluminum. Designed to heat up and cool down rapidly, each piece features a thick copper core for unrivaled temperature control, so foods cook faster with no hot spots, and you can cook more efficiently using lower heat. Our fry pan is an everyday essential for pan-frying meat, seafood and chicken and for making omelets and eggs with no sticking.
- Fry pans combine interior and exterior layers of rugged hard-anodized aluminum, which conducts and maintains heat exceptionally evenly, with a thick core of copper, the most heat-responsive cookware metal on the market.
- Provides up to 40% better thermal conductivity than other hard-anodized cookware, with rapid response to changes in cooking temperatures.
- Nonstick surface is durable enough to withstand metal whisks, spoons and spatulas.
- Ultradurable nonstick cooking surface is PFOA-free.
- Double-wall insulated 18/10 stainless-steel lid keeps food warm.
- Cast stainless-steel handle is ergonomically designed for comfort and control.
- Available in 8", 10" and 12" diam.; 12" size includes lid.