Williams-Sonoma Hard-Anodized Copper Core 7-Piece Cookware Set
We developed our Hard-Anodized Copper Core nonstick cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results in your kitchen. The professional-quality pieces combine the impeccable heat conduction of copper with the durability and easy care of hard-anodized aluminum nonstick. Designed to heat up and cool down rapidly, each piece features a thick copper core for unrivaled temperature control, so foods cook faster with no hot spots, and you can cook more efficiently using lower heat. This set includes seven core pieces for everyday cooking.
- Cookware combines interior and exterior layers of rugged hard-anodized aluminum, which conducts and maintains heat exceptionally evenly, surrounding a thick core of copper, the most heat-responsive metal on the market.
- Provides up to 40% better thermal conductivity than other hard-anodized cookware, with rapid response to changes in cooking temperatures.
- Ultradurable nonstick cooking surface is PFOA-free.
- Double-wall insulated 18/10 stainless-steel lids keep food warm.
- Cast stainless-steel handles are ergonomically designed for comfort and control.
7-piece set includes:
- 10" fry pan.
- 4-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3 1/2-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 8-qt. stock pot with lid.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4-qt. saucepan with lid: 8" diam., 5" high; 4 lb. 13 oz.
- 8-qt. stock pot with lid: 10 1/2" diam., 6" high; 6 lb. 8 oz.
- 3 1/2-qt. sauté pan with lid: 10" diam., 2 3/4" high, 5 lb.
- 10" fry pan: 2" high; 2 lb. 14 oz.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on the exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.