We developed our Hard-Anodized Copper Core nonstick cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results in your kitchen. The professional-quality sauté pan and saucepan in this set combine the impeccable heat conduction of copper with the durability and easy care of hard-anodized aluminum with a nonstick surface. Designed to heat up and cool down rapidly, each piece features a thick copper core for unrivaled temperature control, so foods cook faster with no hot spots, and so you can cook more efficiently using lower heat. Use the sauté pan for sautéing, browning and searing; with the lid, it's perfect for braising. The saucepan excels at making sauces, heating soups, cooking grains and melting butter or chocolate.
- Four-piece set includes 1-qt. covered saucepan and 3-qt. covered sauté pan.
- Pieces combine interior and exterior layers of rugged hard-anodized aluminum, which conducts and maintains heat exceptionally evenly, surrounding a thick core of copper, the most heat-responsive metal on the market.
- Provides up to 40% better thermal conductivity than other hard-anodized cookware, with rapid response to changes in cooking temperatures.
- Nonstick surface is durable enough to withstand metal whisks, spoons and spatulas.
- Ultradurable nonstick cooking surface is PFOA-free.
- Double-wall insulated 18/10 stainless-steel lids keep food warm.
- Cast stainless-steel handles are ergonomically designed for comfort and control.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Limited lifetime warranty.