We developed our Hard-Anodized Copper Core nonstick cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results in your kitchen. The professional-quality pieces combine the impeccable heat conduction of copper with the durability and easy care of hard-anodized aluminum nonstick. Designed to heat up and cool down rapidly, each piece features a thick copper core for unrivaled temperature control, so foods cook faster with no hot spots, and you can cook more efficiently using lower heat. This comprehensive set includes essential pans for daily cooking as well as specialty pieces any enthusiastic cook would need to cook for a crowd.
- Cookware combines interior and exterior layers of rugged hard-anodized aluminum, which conducts and maintains heat exceptionally evenly, surrounding a thick core of copper, the most heat-responsive metal on the market.
- Provides up to 40% better thermal conductivity than other hard-anodized cookware, with rapid response to changes in cooking temperatures.
- Nonstick surface is durable enough to withstand metal whisks, spoons and spatulas.
- Ultradurable nonstick cooking surface is PFOA-free.
- Double-wall insulated 18/10 stainless-steel lids keep food warm.
- Cast stainless-steel handles are ergonomically designed for comfort and control.
- Lifetime warranty.
15-piece set includes:
- 10" and 12" fry pans.
- 2-qt. and 4-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 3 1/2-qt. and 6 1/2-qt. sauté pans with insulated lids.
- 6-qt. Dutch oven with lid.
- 6-1/2 qt. sauté pan with lid.
- Pasta insert.
- 8-qt. stock pot with lid.