Williams-Sonoma Hanging Pot Rack
We designed our streamlined ceiling rack to combine form and function, providing stylish storage and display for our signature Williams-Sonoma cookware and other essential pots and pans. A great way to free up cupboard space, the durable steel rack has a dozen double-sided hooks that keep culinary equipment within easy reach of the cook.
- Designed by Williams-Sonoma—and exclusively ours.
- Crafted of heavy-duty steel plated with gleaming nickel.
- Hand-polished rack is protected by a clear lacquer finish for long-lasting shine.
- 12 double-sided hooks provide 24 hanging points for cookware and utensils.
- Rack height can be adjusted by adding or removing hooked rods that attach to ceiling mounts.
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Rack: 30" x 20 1/2" x 8 1/2" high.
- Hooks: 2" long.
- Includes eight 8 3/4"-long and two 6"-long hanging rods.
- Maximum recommended weight capacity: 50 lb.
- Rack weight: 27 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Assembly required.
- Professional installation recommended.
- Must be anchored to solid wood ceiling joists or beams.
- Dust with a soft, damp cloth, then wipe dry immediately.
- Avoid the use of chemicals and harsh cleaning agents, which can damage the protective lacquer finish.
- Do not use metal polishes or cleaners.
Next Day Delivery