Williams-Sonoma Halloween Haunted House Decorating Kit
Bubble, bubble, tricks and trouble—decorate Halloween treats on the double! Our “book” of spellbinding sweets includes everything you need to scare up the ultimate holiday treats. It’s just the trick for decorating everything from creepy cookies, cakes and cupcakes to a haunted Halloween gingerbread house. Our kit includes:
- Colossal candy corn gummies.
- Bewitching orange and black gumballs.
- Creepy candy corn in two terrifying color palettes
- Eerie orange, black and green candy jewels.
- Ghoulish grinning jack-o’-lanterns.
- A sweet-and-scary black bat lollipop.
- Spooky spider web “iron” grillwork.
- 11.4 oz.
- Marshmallow candy corn: Sugar, corn syrup, water, gelatin, dextrose, citric acid, lactic acid, pectin, sodium lactate, artificial flavors, fd&c colors (yellow #5, yellow #6, titanium dioxide). made in spain.
- Orange/Black Gumballs: Sugar, dextrose, corn syrup, chewing gum base, natural and artificial flavors, glycerin, confectioners’ glaze, tapioca dextrin, carnauba wax, FD&C colors (red #40, blue #1, yellow #6), bht (to maintain freshness). Made in Canada.
- Traditional Candy Corn/Blackberry Cobbler Candy Corn: Sugar, corn syrup, contains less than 2% of the following: confectioners’ glaze, sodium citrate, citric acid, coconut oil, natural and artificial flavor, egg whites, mineral oil, glycerin, honey, carnauba wax, FD&C colors (yellow #5, yellow #6, red #3, red #40, blue #1). Made in USA.
- Orange/Black/Green Candy Pearls: Dextrose, maltodextrin, corn syrup, calcium stearate, tapioca dextrin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, confectioners’ glaze, carnauba wax, beeswax, FD&C colors (red #40, yellow #5, yellow #6, blue #1, mica-based pearlescent pigments). Made in Canada.
- Candy Pumpkin: Sugar, egg white solids, modified cornstarch, FD&C colors (blue #1, blue #2, red #3, red #40, yellow #5, yellow #6). Made in USA.
- Black Cherry Bat Lollipop: Sugar, corn syrup, water, canola oil, artificial flavor, FD&C colors (yellow #5, yellow #6, blue #1, red #3, red #40, titanium dioxide), soy lecithin, egg albumen. Made in USA.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.