When a half-sheet pan is too small, but a full-sheet pan doesn't fit in the oven, turn to our innovative three-quarter sheet. An efficient pan for preparing an array of foods, it can hold an extra row or two of cookies or canapes, more nuts for oven toasting or enough roasted vegetables for a dinner party. The professional-weight pan is made in the USA from heavy-gauge aluminum-coated steel, with a Goldtouch nonstick finish that releases baked foods easily and cleans up quickly.
- Versatile pan suits countless baking tasks.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pan while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America's only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
- Recipes included.
- Dishwasher safe.