Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Toaster Oven Bakeware Set
Designed especially for use in the Breville Convection Oven, our professional-quality bakeware fits perfectly into your countertop oven for baking cakes, pizzas, lasagna and much more with superb results every time.
- Extra-thick aluminized steel distributes heat evenly and will not corrode or rust.
- Goldtouch® nonstick coating cleans up easily and resists scratches and chips.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens the pizza pan and increases airflow for even baking.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim of the baking pan maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Three-piece set includes 9" square pan, 12" pizza pan and 13" x 9" x 1" quarter-sheet pan.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.