Designed to bring more ease and control to baking, this pan has a high back edge for a secure carrying grip, an all-around rim that keeps parchment paper and dough in place, and a sloped front lip that lets baked goods slide off without bending or cracking. The professional-weight pan is made in the USA from heavy-gauge aluminum-coated steel, with a Goldtouch nonstick finish that releases baked foods easily and cleans up quickly.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Extra-large capacity provides ample space between cookies, and angled rims make it easy to transfer them from oven to cooling rack.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pan while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma in the USA.