Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Cookie Tray
Designed to bring more ease and control to baking, this pan has a high back edge for a secure carrying grip, an all-around rim that keeps parchment paper and dough in place, and a sloped front lip that lets baked goods slide off without bending or cracking. The professional-weight pan is made in the USA from heavy-gauge aluminum-coated steel, with a Goldtouch nonstick finish that releases baked foods easily and cleans up quickly.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Extra-large capacity provides ample space between cookies, and angled rims make it easy to transfer them from oven to cooling rack.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pan while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America's only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
- Recipe included.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 18" x 14" x 1" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand wash the pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend washing by hand to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.