Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Brownie Bite Pan
Bake bite-size indulgences with our professional-quality pan, which turns out miniature brownies and blondies that have lightly crunchy crusts on all sides. The nonstick finish ensures that the treats bake evenly and release easily.
- Twenty-well pan turns out square brownies, blondies and other bite-size treats that are approx. 1 3/4” sq., 1 1/4” high.
- Extra-thick aluminized steel distributes heat evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic-reinforced nonstick coating is more resistant to scratches abrasion than standard nonstick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Extended edges provide a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pan to and from the oven.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA exclusively for Williams-Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 3/4” x 11”.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap. Abrasive cleaners will damage the pan’s finish.
- Use wood, nylon or plastic tools—never use metal tools.
- Prepare the pan according to individual recipes, greasing and flouring if specified.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the pan’s appearance over time.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery