Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick 15-Piece Bakeware Set
- Online Only
These signature pans offer superb performance and feature our Goldtouch dual-layer nonstick coating, designed to release food effortlessly. The pans are constructed with a ceramic-reinforcement that is bonded to the metal surface and coated with a nonstick layer that won’t scratch, stain or wear away, which also makes the bakeware easy to clean.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Ceramic-reinforced Goldtouch coating is more resistant to abrasion than typical nonstick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- The pieces won’t corrode, scratch, rust or stain, even with heavy use.
- Straight side guarantees uniform, professional-looking cakes for easy layering.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- One 1-lb. loaf pan.
- One 9" x 13" rectangular cake pan.
- Two 9" round cake pans.
- Two cookie sheets.
- Two half sheet pans.
- Two quarter sheet pans.
- One 12-well muffin pan.
- One 24-well mini-muffin pan.
- One 9"-diam. pie dish.
- Two cooling racks.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Loaf pan: 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 2 3/4" high; bakes up to a 1-lb. loaf of bread.
- Rectangular cake pan: 9" x 13" x 2 1/4" high.
- Round cake pans: 9" diam., 2" high.
- Cookie sheets: 18" x 14" x 1” high.
- Half sheet pans: 18" x 13" x 1" high.
- Quarter sheet pan: 13" x 9" x 1” high.
- Muffin pan: 15 3/4" x 11" x 2" high.
- Mini muffin pan: 15 3/4" x 11" x 1" high.
- Pie dish: 9" diam., 2" high.
- Cooling racks: 16 1/2" x 11 1/2" x 1/2" high.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim of the loaf, half-sheet and quarter-sheet pans maximize durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Cookie sheets’ angled side provides a good grip when you’re removing the pans from the oven; the longer sides are flat so cookies slide right off.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pans while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Loaf pan’s folded construction enhances its strength and durability.
- Extended edge on muffin pans provides a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pans to and from the oven.
- Extra-thick rolled edge of cake pans ensures maximum durability and warp resistance.
- Cooling rack is made of durable steel.
- Pans made in USA; cooling racks made in China.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 1 out of 5 by joyceL from Hard to clean! The diamond-texture surface makes for lots of scrubbing with a with a brush and soap. and I still could not clean the baked on left overs.Date published: 2017-01-20Rated 3 out of 5 by newlyweb from diamond-textured surface While the other reviews speak of ease of cleaning, the one pan in the set with the diamond-texture surface is impossible to keep clean. Imagine roasting vegetables, and some of the vegetables cook into the pan. Because the diamond-textured surface is not flat, it is difficult to get it off. We've soaked for hours, and this is only after a few uses. The rest of the pans have worked well for us.Date published: 2016-01-10Rated 5 out of 5 by grnmtngrl112456 from Love this Bakeware When they say nonstick it really is nonstick! When they say wash with warm soapy water and hand dry. Its that easy. Even my husband likes using them. After he saw how easy they were to clean he said "we need to get more of these!" I may have left out the part where I told him I bought a 15 piece set! I'm sure he'll be happy when he finds out! I know I am.Date published: 2015-07-08Rated 3 out of 5 by NanBe from Good baking results Pros: I am happy with the results from baking. Everything is easily removed from the pans. They seem to bake evenly. Cons: Came scratched and I tried to return the scratched items to the store, but they were ALL scratched. This makes me very worried about the durability of them. Also very heavy.Date published: 2015-02-25Rated 5 out of 5 by KayLeo from I love this bakeware set! When I moved in with my fiance, I had no bakeware of my own to bring with me. This Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch Nonstick 15-Piece Bakeware Set covers almost every single pan a baker would need! I love that it provides double of the pieces that generally get used the most like the cookie sheets, racks, and half sheets. What I love the most about these pans is the fact that they are truly nonstick! I made a batch of cookies and did not use my Silpat like I normally do just to test out the nonstick, and the cookies came off without a struggle! Because they have a nonstick coating I wouldn't recommend using metal spatulas and cookie cutters on these pans. I love this set and I highly recommend the Goldstouch Bakeware!Date published: 2014-06-03