Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Muffin Pan
This American-made pan is designed to promote even baking and browning, ensuring that muffins develop bakery-style crowned tops and are released in perfect shape. The pan’s Goldtouch coating prevents sticking and cleans up in seconds.
- Six wells are sized for standard muffins and cupcakes.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Extended edges provide a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pan to and from the oven.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 9" x 1 1/2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 1 out of 5 by stuckmuffins from unsatisfactory coating I'm a cookbook author and food blogger. I've been using nonstick cook- and bake-ware for over 30 years. The coating on these pans is unsatisfactory. It starts to break down almost immediately and by the 4th or 5th use, muffins are sticking to the pan--even with the addition of nonstick cooking spray. I bought 2 of them and they're completely useless.Date published: 2016-01-24Rated 5 out of 5 by HelloKatie from Love my Goldtouch Cupcake pans! I love that the 6-well option fits in my Breville oven (that I use for almost everything). Am hoping and wishing that W-S will make a half-size, 12-well mini muffin option to fit in the Breville as well!!Date published: 2015-12-31Rated 5 out of 5 by Lgourmet from wonderful pan These Goldtouch pans are wonderful in every way. The pans are heavy weight, so they won't warp in the oven The muffins I have baked have risen better and baked more evenly. I don't like the dark pans at all as it seems no matter how I adjust the temperature, they don't produce satisfactory results. Also, the Goldtouch muffin pans are a breeze to clean!Date published: 2015-03-16Rated 4 out of 5 by Mimijean from Perfect size I love to make 1/2 recipes for muffins as I never need a dozen. This pan works perfectly for me and clean-up is a breezeDate published: 2015-03-08Rated 5 out of 5 by MaryJo from Nice, even baking I have, I found this one great for muffins and cupcakes!!! Even baking is the key to good baked goods. Love the goldtouch bakeware!!!Date published: 2014-10-29