Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Baker's Dream 25-Piece Bakeware Set
- Free Fast Shipping
- Online Only
Bake the delectable creations of your dreams with our comprehensive set. We've assembled a professional baking set to handle everyone's favorite recipe, including bread, muffins, rolls, cakes, pies and cookies. Designed for impeccable performance, these signature pans feature our Goldtouch® nonstick coating to guarantee flawless release and quick cleanup.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The ceramic-reinforced Goldtouch® coating is more resistant to abrasion than typical nonstick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- These professional pieces won’t corrode, scratch, rust or stain – even with heavy use.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- One 1-lb. loaf pan.
- Four mini loaf pans.
- One 9" x 13" rectangular cake pan.
- One 10" springform pan.
- Two 8" round cake pans.
- Two 9" round cake pans.
- Two 9" square cake pans.
- Two cookie sheets.
- Two half-sheet pans.
- Two quarter-sheet pans.
- One three-quarter-sheet pan.
- One 12-well muffin pan.
- One 24-well mini-muffin pan.
- One 9" pie dish.
- Two cooling racks.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Loaf pan: 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 2 3/4" high; bakes up to a 1-lb. loaf of bread.
- Mini loaf pan: 5 1/2" x 3" x 2 1/4" high.
- Rectangular cake pan: 9" x 13" x 2 1/4" high.
- Springform pan: 10 3/4" diam.; 3 1/2" deep.
- Round cake pan: 9" diam., 2" high.
- Square cake pan: 9" sq.; 2 1/4" high.
- Cookie sheet: 18" x 14" x 1" high.
- Half-sheet pan: 18" x 13" x 1" high.
- Quarter-sheet pan: 13" x 9" x 1" high.
- Three-quarter-sheet pan: 21" x 15" x 1" high.
- Muffin pan: 15 3/4" x 11" x 2" high.
- Mini muffin pan: 15 3/4" x 11" x 1" high.
- Pie dish: 9" diam., 2" high.
- Cooling rack: 16 1/2" x 11 1/2" x 1/2" high.
- Made in USA; cooling racks made in China.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim of the loaf, half-sheet and quarter-sheet pans maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Cookie sheets' angled side provides a good grip when you're removing the pans from the oven; the longer sides are flat, so cookies slide right off.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pans while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Loaf pan's folded construction enhances its strength and durability.
- Extended edge on the muffin pan provides a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pan to and from the oven.
- Extra-thick rolled edge of cake pans ensures maximum durability and warp resistance.
- Straight sides guarantee uniform, professional-looking cakes for easy layering.
- Springform pan has removable sides that clamp tightly around the base for a leak-proof seal; the sides spring free when you open the clamp.
- Cooling rack is made of durable steel.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tosafood from Great product Love this bakeware. It is truly nonstick and bakes evenly. Wish I had bought this years agoDate published: 2015-01-30