At Brooklyn’s famous Fatty ‘Cue, Zakary Pelaccio and his crew spice up barbecue with Southeast Asian flavors and genuine Ole Hickory smoke. They use only the best natural ingredients from local farmers, and craft every condiment fresh from scratch.
- Bakar Marinade & Dipping Sauce is a fiery combination of red jalapeños, North Carolina honey, Indonesian coconut palm sugar, ginger and lime.
- BBQ Sauce is an exotic blend of North Carolina honey, Indonesian coconut palm sugar, Thai fish sauce and tangy lime.
- Chili Jam is a savory-sweet spread made with chilies, roasted garlic, shallots, tamarind and tropical sugars.
- Baker Marinade and BBQ Sauce are 12.7 oz.; Chili Jam is 9.5 oz.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.