Williams Sonoma Winter Forest Dish Soap, 20oz.
Bring the deep, woodsy aroma of an evergreen forest into your home. A customer favorite, our invigorating Winter Forest collection mingles the clean scent of pine with cedar wood, cinnamon, patchouli, thyme and citrus. Scented with premium-quality essential oils sourced from around the world, all of the products are biodegradable and none are tested on animals. This dish soap includes natural cleansers and aromatic oils that are highly effective yet gentle.
- Scented with pine, cedar wood, cinnamon, patchouli, thyme, citrus and other premium essential oils and essences.
- Dish soap contains soapbark extract, a natural degreaser.
- Biodegradable earth-friendly blends contain no parabens, ammonia, chlorine or lauramide DEA.
- 20 fl. oz.
- Developed exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Water/aqua/eau, decyl glucoside, sodium citrate, sodium methyl 2-sulfolaurate , betula alba (birch) bark extract, saccharomyces ferment, pinus sylvestris (pine) leaf oil, thuja occidentalis (cedar) leaf oil, fragrance/parfum, glycerin, disodium 2-sulfolaurate, disodium, ethanoldiglycinate, citric acid, methylisothiazolinone, benzisothiazolinone.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by LovePeonies2 from A Dish Soap Fragrance That Transports You --- LOVE LOVE LOVE this dish soap fragrance and would love to use it all year, not just at the holidays but it makes it even more special when saved for the Christmas season. Its crisp, indulgent, superb quality fragrance that transports me to another world when I use it. and it makes doing the dishes that much more bearable, - oh, I mean enjoyable. LOL...Its delightful so don't hesitate here.Date published: 2017-01-09Rated 5 out of 5 by AnniV from Lotions and soaps I love most of your dish and hand soaps as well as the hand lotions. I do wish you would bring the basil scent back. That was my favorite.Date published: 2016-10-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Grakkon from Selfish reasons My hubby loves the scent and doesn't mind doing dishes if I have the evergreen.Thank you!!!!Date published: 2015-12-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Diane1289 from Great Fragrance I love this dish soap and look forward to it every year. It makes the kitchen smell like Christmas!Date published: 2015-12-27Rated 5 out of 5 by PatinTX from Holiday favorite It's become a tradition to use this dish soap around the holidays as it reminds me of the ones I spent in New England as a child. LOVE the fragrance and very happy to support a Made in USA product.Date published: 2014-11-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Patti617 from Heavenly ! This soap smell's wonderful. Work's great and smell's great, What more could you ask for ?Date published: 2014-11-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Faygal from Love This Soap This is my favorite soap fragrance and lotion. It is the best. My only regret is that Winter Forest is a seasonal fragrance. I would love to buy it all year long.Date published: 2012-08-27