Williams Sonoma Meyer Lemon Countertop Spray, 16oz.
The essential oils of Meyer lemons impart a fresh, vibrant scent to refresh and energize. Made in the USA exclusively for Williams Sonoma, these products reflect our culinary roots, with a clean, simple scent that blends into the kitchen naturally.
- Scented with essential oils of Meyer lemon – a natural astringent – and other premium essential oils and essences.
- Biodegradable earth-friendly blends contain no parabens, ammonia, chlorine or lauramide DEA.
- Not tested on animals.
- Leaves surfaces smelling fresh and clean.
- 16 oz.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Recommended for nonporous surfaces only: finished wood, laminate countertops, composite stone, tile, sealed granite, bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- Store in a cool, dry location.
- Water, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Sodium Citrate, Saccharomyces Ferment, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Oil, Fragrance, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Tributyl Citrate, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Disodium Ethanoldiglycinate, Buteth-3, Citric Acid, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzisothiazolinone.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by LindseyH from Smells Wonderful! Cleans my granite and cultured marble countertops without streaky residue. Leaves a pleasant smell, not overwhelming.Date published: 2016-11-07Rated 5 out of 5 by MequonMadam from Love Meyer Lemon Great counter-top cleaner. I also use it on the stove and cleaning up spills on the floor. I wish there were a refill size for this and the all-purpose cleaner.Date published: 2015-03-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Sunbeam from Cleans, shines; tile, stainless sink, stove, etc. Gave as a stockng gift to my daughters. Fit in the stockng at bottom. They love the dish soap.Date published: 2015-01-02Rated 5 out of 5 by Patti617 from My favorite counter cleaner This is my favorite cleaner. It smells SO GOOD.And most of all it cleans Great. As other reviewers said WS Should make a refill for this. This is a True Lemon Scent !Date published: 2014-07-18Rated 5 out of 5 by gmtn from My favorite counter spray This is the best counter spray...I love all the scents especially the holiday sprays! They clean the counter quickly and smell so fresh!Date published: 2014-06-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Wadleigh1 from The best on our granite counters! I have tried a number of cleaners on our granite counter tops. This is by far the best and most pleasant to use. I agree with the review that mentioned WSM should make larger size refills available.Date published: 2014-03-27Rated 5 out of 5 by Natab0525 from Another excellent fragrance! Love the countertop spray! This lemon is perfect for summer. Not too strong a smell, just a nice linger of lemon!Date published: 2014-02-25Rated 5 out of 5 by TuanCanCook from My husband calls this aromatherapy ! After trying the Lemongrass & Ginger countertop spray and loving it, I had to get the Meyer Lemon spray. An even nicer scent if possible. I can't believe I'm so enthusiastic about a cleaning product.... But these WS sprays really do make cleaning more pleasant for me. I said in another review that these were pricey, but they are worth it. I only wish WS would sell refills for these countertop sprays to make it a little more cost effective. Hint, hint Williams Sonoma!Date published: 2013-02-20