Williams Sonoma Pink Grapefruit All-Purpose Cleaner, 32oz.
This collection combines the tangy aroma of grapefruit with a hint of natural orange fragrance to energize, deodorize, clean and refresh. Made in the USA exclusively for Williams Sonoma, these products reflect our culinary roots, with a clean, simple scent that blends into the kitchen naturally.
- Scented with the essential oils of grapefruit, orange and other essences.
- Biodegradable earth-friendly blends contain no parabens, ammonia, chlorine or lauramide DEA.
- Not tested on animals.
- Leaves surfaces smelling fresh and clean.
- 32 oz.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Recommended for nonporous surfaces only: finished wood, laminate countertops, composite stone, tile, sealed granite, bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- Store in a cool, dry location.
- Water, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Citrate, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Citrus Grandis (Pink Grapefruit) Oil, Fragrance, Glycerin, Tributyl Citrate, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Disodium Ethanoldiglycinate, Buteth-3, Red 33, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzisothiazolinone.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ottilie from excellent all purpose cleaner !!! Love this all purpose cleaner,great on my granite counter tops, & all around kitchen cleaning...smell is amazing. W.S. closed in our town, :(...but found shopping online is just as good, very satisfied.Date published: 2016-05-01Rated 5 out of 5 by Phiz from My Favorite Cleaning Fragrance is Pink Grapefruit Over time, one can begin to dislike a fragrance associated with cleaning a kitchen or bathroom. This has never happened to me with Pink Grapefruit. It has a pure natural scent and it does no damage. White Tea was my old favorite. It was a remarkable synthesis. I was saddened when it was no longer available.Date published: 2016-02-05Rated 5 out of 5 by AmandaJB from I am ADDICTED I love this product! Not only does it clean well, the smell is beyond fantastic. I love cleaning with this as it leaves my house smelling fresh and clean. It does not have a fake smell to it, which many do. I will only be using Williams Sonoma products from now on!Date published: 2015-05-08Rated 5 out of 5 by frostipuff from Happy surprise The first surprise was how delicious this spray smelled--just like fresh-squeezed grapefruit, not synthetic at all. The second surprise was how well it cleaned. I'd been using natural countertop cleaners, thinking I was getting all the dirt and grease up, but one spray of this stuff showed me how wrong I was. I use Pink Grapefruit from May through August (when I switch to Winter Forest). It cleans everything, it smells wonderful, and it's not tested on animals. I'd buy this scent in shampoo and body wash <hint hint>.Date published: 2013-11-09Rated 5 out of 5 by PuaM from Wonderful scent I use this on the hardwood floors in my kitchen and entry - leaves the floors looking great but frankly, I buy it for the scent. Crisp and clean without a chemical smell. Have been using this for years now. So glad the grapefruit scent is available. It is wonderful.Date published: 2012-03-29