Williams Sonoma Lemongrass Ginger All-Purpose Cleaner, 32oz.
We used the invigorating scent of lemongrass and ginger – two key ingredients in Southeast Asian cuisine – to create this collection. Made in the USA exclusively for Williams Sonoma, these products reflect our culinary roots, with clean, simple scents that blend into the kitchen naturally.
- Scented with lemongrass, ginger and other premium essential oils and essences.
- Biodegradable earth-friendly blends contain no parabens, ammonia, chlorine or lauramide DEA.
- Not tested on animals.
- Leaves surfaces smelling fresh and clean.
- 32 oz.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Recommended for nonporous surfaces only: finished wood, laminate countertops, composite stone, tile, sealed granite, bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- Store in a cool, dry location.
- Water, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Glycerin, Disodium Ethanoldiglycinate, Red #33, Yellow #5, Green #5, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzisothiazolinone.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ladylight from Refreshing This product is not only excellent for cleaning it also smells clean and refreshing! I highly recommend it.Date published: 2015-09-10Rated 4 out of 5 by WSJunky from Great on hardwood floors! I do like this all-purpose cleaner and use it on my hardwood floors. But I find the scent of this doesn't last as long as other all-purpose cleaners I have used in the past. Regardless, it's great cleaner, just a bit pricey though.Date published: 2015-01-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Cronkie from Beautiful Scemt, Great Cleaner I love this scent--it is spicy and fresh and just a little bit lemony. The bottle of cleaner goes a very long way because you dilute it according to your need. My current bottle has lasted me two years. I spray it on my kitchen counter tops, my bathroom surfaces, and I use it to give my toilets a quick cleaning in between deep cleanings. Sometimes I use it to wipe down my woodwork or other grimy surfaces. I have given this as gifts. In fact, I'm going to order two bottles of it right now to make sure I never run out!Date published: 2014-11-15Rated 5 out of 5 by twlquist from Great for carpets!! I reserve this for use in my steam carpet cleaner. With several pets, my carpets need cleaning often. The lemongrass ginger concentrated cleanser is fantastic - gets out spots and smells great afterward! Couldn't ask for much more. LOVE IT!Date published: 2014-06-26Rated 2 out of 5 by Skye28 from Not My Favorite Rather high price for a mediocre cleaning agent. The lemony scent is okay but kind of ordinary.Date published: 2014-05-26Rated 5 out of 5 by mercedesmom from cleaning made easy counter tops, fixtures, floors After using Williams-Sonoma Essential Oils All-Purpose Cleaner, Lemongrass Ginger. You know it's clean if you use The essential oils All- purpose Cleaner. The light smell of the Lemongrass stays and my friends have asked what have you been using, and I tell them this wonderful product called Williams- Sonoma Essential Oils All purpose Cleaner Lemongrass Ginger it's all I use.Date published: 2013-08-17