Williams Sonoma Meyer Lemon All-Purpose Cleaner, 32oz.
The essential oils of Meyer lemons impart a fresh, vibrant scent to refresh and energize. Made in the USA exclusively for Williams Sonoma, these products reflect our culinary roots, with a clean, simple scent that blends into the kitchen naturally.
- Scented with essential oils of Meyer lemon – a natural astringent – and other premium essential oils and essences.
- Biodegradable earth-friendly blends contain no parabens, ammonia, chlorine or lauramide DEA.
- Not tested on animals.
- Leaves surfaces smelling fresh and clean.
- 32 oz.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Recommended for nonporous surfaces only: finished wood, laminate countertops, composite stone, tile, sealed granite, bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- Store in a cool, dry location.
- Ingredients: Water, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Citrate, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Oil, Fragrance, Glycerin, Tributyl Citrate, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Disodium Ethanoldiglycinate, Buteth-3, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzisothiazolinone.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sunshine71 from My favorite Williams-Sonoma All-Purpose Cleaner I've been using this for years...first on counter tops, then on my glass Jenn Aire stove top, then on carpet spots my cats left by marking! Most recently, I found that if I spray it on a house fly, down it goes....who knew how many uses this has...I'm never without it!!Date published: 2016-09-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Hoss212 from only cleaner I use! This product is great for cleaning my kitchen, it also smells great!Date published: 2016-03-09Rated 5 out of 5 by MequonMadam from Ta Da! Meyer Lemon everything Excellent cleaner, but not suitable for use with a sponge. Cloths work better anyway.Date published: 2015-03-29Rated 5 out of 5 by McK9 from Excellent Product! This stuff really works, and smells great. It really does a good job cleaning the counter tops in the kitchen and has the entire place smelling nice. My only complaint is that Williams-Sonoma does not offer it in enough of the fragrances, like the dish soap. I wish they had a counter top spray to match each of the dish soaps.Date published: 2015-03-07Rated 5 out of 5 by SouthernGal820 from Smells like summer! I use both the grapefruit and the lemon cleaners and love both. I actually use this to clean our wood stairs in our home. It's not harsh and cleans well, leaves them shiny and smells wonderful. Really glad I tried these products because I love them.Date published: 2014-02-19Rated 5 out of 5 by GAgal from Such a bargain! This is such a great cleaner for the price. You mix 1/4 cup in a gallon of water, so one bottle makes 16 gallons, less than $1.00 per gallon. I use it on everything, even highchairs.Date published: 2013-04-10Rated 5 out of 5 by KMK215 from Best Cleaner This is the best cleaner I have ever used. It not only cleans, it disinfects, it leave a fresh lemon scent and a brilliant shine. A little goes a long way. Thank you Williams-Sonoma for a product that really works!!!Date published: 2012-07-10