Williams-Sonoma End-Grain Cutting Board, Walnut
We developed our signature line of wooden cutting boards to be both beautiful and functional. Designed to protect the sharpest blades, the boards also provide stability during use and look handsome enough to keep out on the counter. These end-grain boards feature traditional butcher-block construction, with the wood pieces oriented vertically to maximize scratch resistance and minimize impact on cutting edges.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested yellow birch or walnut, sourced locally in the United States.
- End-grain construction provides exceptional strength and durability and won't dull knife blades.
- Hand grips are carved into sides for easy lifting.
- Doubles as a rustic serving piece for breads, cheeses and appetizers.
- Designed and made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma in the USA.
- Finish with food-safe mineral oil.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 14 1/2" x 10 1/2" x 1 1/2" thick.
- Medium: 18" x 13" x 1 1/2" thick.
- Large: 22" x 16" x 1 1/2" thick.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, apply the oil in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.