Williams-Sonoma Enchilada Starter
Enchiladas have their origins in Mexico’s Mayan culture. The modern version is a hearty, vibrantly flavored casserole of rolled tortillas stuffed with chicken, beef or shrimp and cheese, baked in a sauce of fire-roasted tomatillos or tomatoes with mild chili peppers, onions and spices. Our all-natural Green and Red Enchilada Starters are as close to the real thing as you can get.
- Tangy, spicy slow-cooked blends of traditional ingredients for making Mexican-style green or red enchiladas.
- Green Enchilada Starter: Combines tart and spicy slow-roasted tomatillos, poblano and serrano peppers and lime juice with a savory mixture of fresh garlic, onion, cilantro. Heavy cream adds a smooth, velvety consistency.
- Red Enchilada Starter: Slow-simmered with traditional ingredients – roasted tomatoes, mild New Mexico and ancho chili peppers. The smoky flavors are balanced with a savory blend of fresh garlic, onion and spices.
- Just mix together with shredded cooked chicken or pork, chopped onions and cheese; roll in tortillas and bake to create this popular Mexican casserole.
- 1 lb. 9 oz.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Green Enchilada Starter: Tomatillos, water, poblano peppers, onion, heavy whipping cream (heavy cream, contains less than 0.5% of following: mono and diglycerides, polysorbate 80, carrageenan), cilantro, garlic, salt, lime juice from concentrate, sugar, serrano peppers.
- Red Enchilada Starter: Water, tomatoes (tomato, tomato juice, calcium chloride, citric acid), roasted tomatoes, New Mexico mild chili peppers, ancho chili peppers, roasted onions, apple cider vinegar, salt, sweet red peppers, roasted garlic, sugar, spices, xanthan gum.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.