Williams-Sonoma Edge-Grain Cutting Board, Walnut
We developed our signature line of wooden cutting boards to be both beautiful and functional. Designed to protect the sharpest blades, our boards also provide stability during use and look handsome enough to keep out on the counter. These reversible edge-grain boards are crafted with the wood oriented horizontally along the grain for maximum resistance to stains, water and warping while displaying the wood's natural markings.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested walnut, sourced locally in the United States.
- Durable edge-grain surface holds up to years of heavy-duty slicing and chopping.
- Hand grips are carved into sides for easy lifting.
- Doubles as a rustic serving piece for breads, cheeses and appetizers.
- Designed and made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 16" x 12" x 1 1/2" thick.
- Medium: 20" x 15" x 1 1/2" thick.
- Large: 24" x 18" x 1 1/2" thick.
- Made in USA.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.