Williams Sonoma Edge-Grain Cutting Board, Walnut
We developed our signature line of wooden cutting boards to be both beautiful and functional. Designed to protect the sharpest blades, our boards also provide stability during use and look handsome enough to keep out on the counter. These reversible edge-grain boards are crafted with the wood oriented horizontally along the grain for maximum resistance to stains, water and warping while displaying the wood's natural markings.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested walnut, sourced locally in the United States.
- Durable edge-grain surface holds up to years of heavy-duty slicing and chopping.
- Hand grips are carved into sides for easy lifting.
- Doubles as a rustic serving piece for breads, cheeses and appetizers.
- Designed and made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 16" x 12" x 1 1/2" thick.
- Medium: 20" x 15" x 1 1/2" thick.
- Large: 24" x 18" x 1 1/2" thick.
- Extra-large: "30" x 23 1/4" x 1 1/2" high.
- Made in USA.
Extra Large size please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Rated 1 out of 5 by SarahWB from Not what it appeared to be We liked the look and feel of this board. It's thick, heavy, solid! However after a few months, it became uneven, and started rocking back and forth. The center seems lower than the four sides, which makes it hard to cut through some vegetables or roll out dough. Disappointed!!Date published: 2016-02-13