Williams-Sonoma Edge-Grain Cutting Board, Walnut
We developed our signature line of wooden cutting boards to be both beautiful and functional. Designed to protect the sharpest blades, our boards also provide stability during use and look handsome enough to keep out on the counter. These reversible edge-grain boards are crafted with the wood oriented horizontally along the grain for maximum resistance to stains, water and warping while displaying the wood's natural markings.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested walnut, sourced locally in the United States.
- Durable edge-grain surface holds up to years of heavy-duty slicing and chopping.
- Hand grips are carved into sides for easy lifting.
- Doubles as a rustic serving piece for breads, cheeses and appetizers.
- Designed and made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 16" x 12" x 1 1/2" thick.
- Medium: 20" x 15" x 1 1/2" thick.
- Large: 24" x 18" x 1 1/2" thick.
- Made in USA.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.