Williams-Sonoma Dip Seasoning Kit
Global inspiration for creative dipping begins with our spice kit, featuring top-quality seasonings from around the world. When it comes to great dips, let your imagination and taste buds be your guides. Try combining the spices with everything from sour cream and soft cheeses to hummus and eggplant.
- Set includes six of our most popular spices for great party dips.
- Roasted Garlic Powder: Plump cloves of garlic are ground into a fragrant, easy-to-use powder, lightly toasted to lend a rich, complex flavor; 2.3 oz.
- Toasted Onion Powder: As versatile as it is delicious, this unique seasoning is sweet and complex, with a delicate pungency; 2.2 oz.
- Toasted Ground Cumin: This distinctive seasoning has a bold, spicy flavor with rich, smoky overtones; 1.8 oz.
- Smoked Sweet Paprika: The most versatile of paprikas, this smoky, brilliant-red spice lends vibrant color and a delicate complexity to all sorts of dishes; 1.8 oz.
- Sun-Dried Tomato Flakes: These ruby-red flakes are made from the finest vine-ripened tomatoes, hand-harvested and carefully sun-dried to concentrate their intense tangy-sweet flavors; 1.8 oz.
- Lemon Herb Seasoning: Our blend combines tangy lemon peel with thyme, garlic and parsley, balancing the flavors with freshly ground black pepper for a hint of lively spice; 2.7 oz.
- Spices are packed in a handsome wooden storage caddy.
- These premium spices are prepared for us by a family-run artisanal spice company in Napa Valley.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Roasted Garlic Powder: Roasted garlic powder.
- Toasted Onion Powder: Toasted onion powder.
- Toasted Ground Cumin: Toasted ground cumin seed.
- Smoked Sweet Paprika: Smoked sweet paprika.
- Sun-dried Tomato Flakes: Sun dried tomato flakes.
- Lemon Herb Seasoning: Sea salt, lemon peel, garlic, onion, parsley, citric acid, thyme, savory, black pepper.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.