Williams-Sonoma Prep Cutting Board, Maple
We developed our signature line of wooden cutting boards to be both beautiful and functional. Designed to protect the sharpest blades, our boards also provide stability during use and look handsome enough to keep out on the counter. Our Prep collection offers an excellent value for cooks looking for well-made, all-purpose wooden cutting boards to use on a daily basis.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested North American hard rock maple.
- Hand sanded and finished.
- Finished with food-safe teak oil.
- Designed and made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 15" x 11" x 3/4" thick; 2.25 lb.
- Medium: 18" x 13" x 3/4" thick; 5 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, apply the oil in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
Next Day Delivery