Williams Sonoma Cupcake Mix
Satisfy spur-of-the-moment cupcake cravings with our quick and easy mixes. We prepare them with the highest-quality ingredients for a tender bite and intense flavor, including custom-milled organic flour sourced from small family farms, then custom-milled by a company founded in 1856. Our mixes are perfectly balanced with just the right amount of sugar. Simply add eggs, butter and milk. Each mix includes a recipe for frosting that complements the flavor of the cupcakes.
Vanilla Bean: Whips up rich, moist cupcakes with creamy flecks of Madagascar Bourbon vanilla beans. 11 oz.
Chocolate: Guittard cocoa powder gives cupcakes their sweet, chocolaty flavor. 1 lb.
Red Velvet: Bakes into classic scarlet cupcakes with rich, chocolaty flavor derived from pure cocoa. 14 oz.
Meyer Lemon: Produces rich, golden cupcakes bursting with the sunny citrus flavor of natural Meyer lemons. 12 oz.
Coconut: Produces snowy white cupcakes with sweet shredded coconut, which adds tempting tropical flavor and texture. 11.4 oz.
- Each makes 12 cupcakes.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Chocolate: Sugar, organic pastry flour, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate [leavening]), canola oil (rosemary and ascorbic acid added to preserve freshness), natural vanilla flavor, sea salt, soda bicarbonate (leavening), soy flour, soy oil, soy lecithin, xanthan gum, nonfat dry milk.
- Red Velvet: Sugar, unbleached organic wheat flour, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), baking soda (sodium bicarbonate [leavening]), canola oil (ascorbic acid and rosemary added to preserve freshness), baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate [leavening]), natural vanilla powder, sea salt, fd&c red 40, nonfat dry milk.
- Vanilla: Unbleached organic wheat flour, sugar, natural vanilla flavors, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate [leavening]), canola oil (ascorbic acid and rosemary added to preserve freshness), sea salt, madagascar bourbon vanilla powder, sodium bicarbonate(baking soda [leavening]), vanilla bean specs, nonfat dry milk.
- Meyer Lemon: Organic pastry flour, sugar, baking powder (cornstarch, sodium bicarbonate, anhydrous sodium aluminum sulfate, monocalcium phosphate), baking soda (sodium bicarbonate), sea salt, natural meyer lemon flavor, Madagascar bourbon vanilla.
- Coconut: Unbleached organic wheat flour, sugar, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate [leavening]), natural unstweetened coconut, natural coconut flavor, natural vanilla powder, canola oil (ascorbic acid and rosemary added to preserve freshness), sea salt, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda [leavening]), nonfat dry milk.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.