Williams-Sonoma Cranberry Pomegranate Cider
Savor the signature flavors of autumn in our sophisticated cider, crafted by an American master blender who relies on all-natural ingredients, traditional techniques and over 20 years of experience. For a complex layering of sweet and tart notes, he combines the vibrant scarlet juices of North America’s best cranberries and pomegranates with the deep, rich purple juice of ripe elderberries. The result is a refreshing cider concentrate that pairs beautifully with our Original or Citrus Ginger mulling spice blends. It’s also the perfect foundation for cocktails—or use the cider to create a seasonal spin on mimosas, sangrias and nonalcoholic fruit sparklers.
- Simple to prepare – combine 3 parts water with 1 part concentrate.
- Pasteurized to preserve freshness.
- 32 fl. oz. (makes 1 gallon).
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Cranberry Pomegranate Cider: In a saucepan over medium heat, combine 1 cup cider concentrate with 3 cups water and heat to the desired temperature.
- Mulled Cider: Add mulling spices to the cider-water mixture and steep according to the mulling spice instructions.
- Sparkled Cider: Heat the cider–water mixture as instructed above, then stir in 6 Tbsp. applejack brandy, or to taste.