Light, lemony flavors make this sauce the perfect partner for chicken and fresh garden vegetables. Our recipe begins with Chardonnay, shallots and chicken demi-glace, which is then balanced with earthy mushrooms, lemon and a splash of Champagne vinegar.
- A light, fresh blend of Chardonnay, shallots, leeks and shiitake mushrooms.
- Ingredients are simmered for hours for a rich, homemade taste.
- Simply combine the braising base with chicken in a slow cooker or Dutch oven, then add fresh spring peas or asparagus during the last few minutes of cooking.
- Serve over steamed rice, buttered noodles or whole grain pilaf.
- 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Product of USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.