Williams-Sonoma Chicken Fricassee Braising Base
Light, lemony flavors make this sauce the perfect partner for chicken and fresh garden vegetables. Our recipe begins with Chardonnay, shallots and chicken demi-glace, which is then balanced with earthy mushrooms, lemon and a splash of Champagne vinegar.
- A light, fresh blend of Chardonnay, shallots, leeks and shiitake mushrooms.
- Ingredients are simmered for hours for a rich, homemade taste.
- Simply combine the braising base with chicken in a slow cooker or Dutch oven, then add fresh spring peas or asparagus during the last few minutes of cooking.
- Serve over steamed rice, buttered noodles or whole grain pilaf.
- 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Product of USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Water, chardonnay wine, canola oil, natural flavors, leeks, shallots, dried shiitake mushrooms, sugar, roasted chicken demi-glace (chicken stock, mirepoix stock [carrots, celery, onion], roasted chicken stock, dried chicken stock, modified food starch, water, gelatin, salt, white wine, chicken fat), spices, chicken base (chicken stock, natural flavor, salt, sugar), salt, rice starch, dried garlic, lemon juice concentrate, champagne vinegar, xanthan gum.